What does this promise mean to you?
- It means that you'll get a PERSONALIZED FITNESS EXPERIENCE in an awesome group setting
- You'll get motivating, encouraging Fitness Trainers whose #1 goal is to see you progress and succeed
- You'll experience creative, fun exercises and drills that have yielded results for thousands of New Englanders
And if we don't live up to our Ultimate Bootcamp Promise, we'll give you your money back!! That's right, your money back!*
So what are you waiting for?
Ultimate Bootcamp has received much recognition in the media, including being named one of Boston Magazine's "Perfect Workouts". Scientific research shows more calories are burned in bootcamp classes than other types of workouts. And, most importantly, there are thousands of New Englanders who found success with the help of the Ultimate Bootcamp community.
And now, there is NO RISK to earn the ultimate rewards - a healthy, toned body in just a few short weeks.
*Customer Promise Details
We're excited that you're interested in beginning an Ultimate Bootcamp fitness experience. We want you to enjoy the boot camp workouts and get the most out of them as possible. In order to do that, we ask a few things from you:
- Commit Make an assessment of your priorities during the few weeks you will be attending Ultimate Bootcamp. It might take a bit of juggling to show up to class, but it is a commitment that will pay off.
- Communicate Always share your thoughts and feedback with your Trainer before, during or after class. Alternatively, email or call the Ultimate Bootcamp office whenever you require assistance, we'd be happy to help.
- Consider Know in advance that it's going to be tough sometimes and it's your mental strength that will get you through. Thousands of other bootcampers have succeeded before you - including many beginners!
- Be Positive Get all that you can from your experience by being positive, and open-minded. The reward will be even greater!
Guarantee is based upon a true, concerted effort by the participant to complete every class to the best of their ability. Please notify your Trainer or the Ultimate Bootcamp Office as soon as you have feedback good or bad instead of waiting until the program's completion so that we can make your experience the best possible. If a participant is not satisfied and would like to request a refund, they must communicate that to the Ultimate Bootcamp Office in writing prior to end of a session.
Guarantee is based upon Ultimate Bootcamp Sessions (3, 4 or 6 week long programs) only and does not include refunds of discounts such as Gift Certificates, Scrip, Promos, Group Buying Deals or Scholarships. *Other restrictions may apply. Please review our Refund Policy for additional details if you have experienced an extreme illness or injury that prevents you from participating in the classes.